On The Record
Registered Sex Offenders for Edgefield
PO Box 972
Dr. Skip Myers
State and Federal
Local Political Parties
Chamber of Commerce
The Jail Report
New York Times
New York Post
Los Angeles Times
past articles please visit our Archives
Edgefield County Theatre Company Seeks Cast Members
web posted October 9, 2012
EDGEFIELD – The Edgefield County Theatre
Company will hold auditions for its Christmas production, "Christmas
Belles" by Jessie Jones, Nicholas Hope and Jamie Wooten. The show will
be presented in December at the theatre, 405 Main Street in Edgefield.
The play is directed by Tony Baughman
To accommodate interest in "Christmas Belles," the theatre will hold
THREE audition sessions: (1) Monday, October 9th at 7 p.m.; (2)
Saturday, October 13th at 2 p.m.; and (3) the following Monday, October
15th at 5 p.m. The play has roles for 7 women and 4 men. Auditions will
be cold reads from the script.
The following are the character descriptions:
* Geneva Musgrave, 50-60’s. Crusty owner of the town flower shop, also
the local town gossip.
* Honey Raye Futrelle, 50ish. Oldest Futrelle sister, sexy, vivacious
* Gina Jo (G.J.) Dubberly, Frankie and Dub’s daughter, 20’s. Guileless
and enthusiastic, she is your typical Daisy Duke sort of girl.
* John Curtis Buntner, 35-55. Deputy sheriff, loves the ladies just as
much as he loves his donuts and coffee.
* Twink Futrelle, middle Futrelle sister, 40’s. The “black sheep,” loud
and the toughest of the sisters.
* Dub Dubberly, Frankie’s husband, 40’s. Life revolves around NASCAR,
hunting, and drinking beer -- and playing Santa.
* Frankie Futrelle Dubberly, youngest Futrelle sister, 40’s. Pregnant
with her 2nd set of twins, the most normal of the sisters and full of
* Rhonda Lynn Lampley, 50’s. Flashy manager of The Dairy Dog, a cross
between Martha Stewart and Paula Dean.
* Justin Waverly, 20’s. Interim Pastor at the Tabernacle of the Lamb,
very sweet and innocent.
* Raynerd Chisum, adult male. Part-time employee at The Dairy Dog, very
simple and earnest, always speaks from the heart.
* Patsy Price, 40-60. Elegant society matron, high-class and never
© Copyright 2012 All material is property of
Edgefield Daily and/or parent company ECL and
cannot be reproduced,
redistributed without expressed written permission.
We still need recipes for Cooking Section
WEBNEWS – Send in your favorite or
favorites. There is no limit to the number of recipes you can send in.
Help create an exchange of local favorites, home cooking,
grilling, sauces, and deserts! Send in your submissions here.