On The Record
Off The Wall
Ask Ma and Pa
Area Gas Prices
Financial Insights NEW!
by Will Davis
Registered Sex Offenders for Edgefield County
Video & Audio Updates
E-mail the Editor
US Mail to:
PO Box 972
EC District Office
State and Federal
Chamber of Commerce
Edgefield County Chamber
To enter you
must read our
Terms of Service
The Citizen News
North Augusta Star
New York Times
New York Post
Los Angeles Times
Peach Blossom Beauty Pageant set for February 25
web posted January 23, 2006
JOHNSTON – The Johnston Jaycees Peach Blossom Festival Beauty Pageant is set for February 25, 2006 beginning at 10:00 am for the first age division (ages infant to six years in five age groups) and the second age division (four age groups seven to twenty years). Little Stevens Creek Baptist Church World Changers Mission Team is sponsoring this year’s event. Complete listings of the age categories are below, along with a downloadable entry form. Deadline for entry is February 15, 2006.
MISS PEACH BLOSSOM
February 25, 2006
Bethlehem Community Center @ Bethlehem Church Road
First Division- 10:00 am
Baby Miss (0-11 months)
Tiny Miss (12-23 months)
Toddler Miss (2 years)
Wee Miss (3-4 years)
Little Miss (5-6 years)
Second Division- 3:00 pm
Junior Miss (7-9 years)
Young Miss (10-12 years)
Teen Miss (13-15 years)
Additional child- $ 20.00
Photogenic- $10.00 each additional picture- $5.00 (mark name on back)
Beauty winners will receive a beautiful crown, trophy and sash.
Photogenic winners will reveice a director's gift.
Participation trophies will be given, because everyone is a WINNER!
• DEADLINE is Wednesday, February 15, 2006.
• Winners will be asked to ride in the Johnston Jaycees Peach Blossom Festival Parade on April 1.
• Baby Miss through Little Miss must wear short pageant dresses. Junior Miss has the choice of short or long.
• Young Miss- Miss must wear long pageant or prom dresses.
• No faux hair, wigs, falls, teeth, etc.
• One person is allowed in free with contestant. (No men allowed in the dressing room.)
• Judges will be told to look for poise, attire, and personality.
• Photogenic Pictures must be no larger than 8/10 with no frames.
• Send in your picture with your application.
• Admission is $3.00; Five years and younger are $1.00
• Optional rehearsal will be held Friday, February 24 from 6:00-8:00.
Download your entry form here (.doc file)
Send applications to:
Gina Logue 1129 hwy. 378
Edgefield, SC 29824 (803) 637-5383
Please call if you have any questions.
This is a fund raising pageant for Little Stevens Creek Youth on Mission, so please tell or refer as many young ladies as possible. Refreshments will be sold and, donations will be accepted.
For all past articles please visit our Archives
All original material is property of EdgefieldDaily.com © 2006 and cannot be reproduced, rewritten or redistributed without the expressed written permission of Edgefield Daily.com
Special Sneak Peek invite and Review